Friday, May 16, 2008
Hunter's Eyes
Today grandma Linda came to see Hunter. She was impressed by Hunter's weight gain since her last visit. Grandma Linda has no doubt that Hunter is the spitting image of her father. I always tell Charles that he could be a very pretty girl. Today was also day two of trying the dry breastfeeding with Hunter. When I tried it on my own Hunter wasn't have'n it. Ruth came to save the day and gave me detailed instructions on where the nipple and Hunters head should go. Ruth told me to squeeze a few drops of milk out and Hunter will find her way. The moment that Hunter smelled the milk she was like a Parana. Hunter's sweet little mouth opened up like a shark. Every one says that breast feeding hurts. I was actually scared for a while but it feels great. You have to remember that I've been using a supper power, double breast pump for the past 2 months, every 2 hours, 24 hours a day. So compared to that it felt like a massage. The whole time Hunter was looking up at me with those big beautiful eyes. I've been waiting for that moment my whole life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God has bless me in so many ways.
Child or my child you are just another handiwork of God.
Ps. 144, 18. The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upn Him in truth. May my mouth speak the praise of the Lord and may all flesh bless His holy name.Love G-mom
Alleluia, Alleluia
Hey, i am almost becoming jealous here!!!!lol I am so delighted that Gods lil angel is gaining good weight and getting just as chubby as she wants to be. Congrats again Tasha & Charles. Keep up the good work and Hunter Grace will be home soon. I wait every few days to come back and read everything. This is better than a book cause it is real and it is Gods work that we can see first hand.
Still loving you all much
Cousin Ireane
Post a Comment