- I normally wouldn't mention this but I have to give testimony about the blessings that came to my family and I. Charles and I have been paying for time shares and hotel rooms in order to stay close to Hunter. Our last time share was for 7 days in Solano Beach from Sunday to Sunday. On Saturday I left the hospital and drove back to the condo to shower. My room key didn't work. I went to the front desk to have them fix it. The man at the front desk let me know that I should have checked out by 11:00 am and since I wasn't there the house keepers packed all of my things and put them into the lobby. I was in shock. I threw my confirmation paper away on Friday. I had no way of proving to them that I had one more day left. I was also embarrassed that someone went through my belongings. The only thing I could do to keep my self from crying was to pray. I had no where to go. I loaded my suit cases in the car and drove back to see my baby. When I walked into the NICU the receptionist told me that the Ronald McDonald house has a room for me. When one door closes God opens a window.
- Hunter is doing well. Her vital signs are stable. She is tolerating mommy's breast milk. Daddy saw her smile today but between me and all moms it was gas. Today I held her for 2 hours and talked about our future together like I do every day. Today for 2 minutes she was looking at me and seemed to hang on every word. It was awesome!!!!!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Prayer Works
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment