Sunday, July 27, 2008

Milk Coma

Hunter is already proving to us that she is a princess. Hunter Grace is taking her sweet time. She has one more job to do. Hunter has to drink 2 Oz's of milk every 3 hours. That comes out to 8 times a day. So far Hunter is up to 1 Oz every feeding. Hunter weights 8lbs and I don't think those cheeks can get any bigger. A week ago Hunter had eye surgery to correct her ROP. You would of thought I was new to the NICU. The way I was crying and begging the nurse to remove Hunter's ventilation tube from her throat and the I.V. from her hand. Now that Gracey has her own little personality I can't stand to see her uncomfortable. Well the Dr. assured me that the surgery went well and Gracey's eyes should show improvement this week. So besides the eating Hunter is smiling, pooping and sleeping right on schedule.

No comments: